Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, November 23, 2008

A casual stopover.

Great weather ne.


Uーn・・・

I want to go somewhere.


But I'm stuck in the studio today.



Yesterday I had some free time,

so I made a casual stopover,

on the sandy beaches of Odaiba.




Strolled idly.


Felt good.

The setting sun was pretty.



Forgot to take a photo again



The sea that has gotten a little cooler now is great ne.





・・・n?




When I looked around

full of couples and families.




I see, 3 consecutive holidays isn't it!?




Feel slightly down.


I'll get OFF during the New Year Holidays too!




Yesterday evening

after filming ended, I went to the home of Innocent Love's producer Nakano-san

with Yuujin-kun and my manager for a drink.


Thinking of the next day


"After we empty one bottle of wine, we break it up !"


so it was said ・・・

The producer who's thinking of the set



But eventually,


2 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of champagne (laugh)



Even while I was yapping away with Yuujin-kun, we had to cut short!!



Let's go home, he said.



Yuujin-kun has a good engine for alcohol too ne!



It's true


This has been Narimiya.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

oohh...I'd love to bump into him at the beach! he's so cool..I'm sounding like a typical fangirl now..hahaha..hazukashiii!!!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP