Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, November 9, 2008

End of School Festivals.

I'm back.


Hiroshima Jogakuin University, Fukuoka Women's University, both the school festivals are over.

The colour of each school was fun.


The dialect of Hiroshima's

『Suki ja ken』

The dialect of Hakata's

『Bari suki doー』


Both cute !

Omiya is also happy o(^-^)o

Thanks ne





But there are things I wanted to write today no matter what.

About Hiroshima.


The promised autograph session, not taking place.

Sorry ne.


I was able to do so at the other school, and did many of them.


I didn't understand how the situation was going to turn out, when asked, I casually answered, "Sure, I'll do it."

I thought I'll sign as many as I possibly can.

But while I was doing it,

Because I know that some would be delighted and some left sad,

I have always kept in mind not to do anything different or special.


So, not being able to do it at the other place.

I was not able to say this personally and directly.


At the end when I was in tears, I wasn't able to do something which I forgot
I'll write it now.

There will be many instances where you can't help doing things as you please in your path to grow and be a full-fledged member of society.

For myself too, that had happened many times.

Even if you don't understand it right now, you will in time.


Finally, to everyone who came to the school festivals today

So many gathering together, it made me happy v(^-^)v

And I enjoyed it.


Thank you !!!



Well then

Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP