Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fukuoka is warm ?!

This morning I woke up at 6.
Headed to drama location.



Sleepy・・・・・・



Today I'm J.



The ever colder mornings are already quite hard ・・・・・・

I wanted to stay in bed just a little longer





My manager


"Let's go to warm Fukuoka next week!!"


he said.



But I expect Fukuoka to be cold already too・・・


Almost deceived.




Wait for me, seasoned cod roe !!




This is the second time I'm going to Fukuoka this year.

Received an invitation from Solaria Hotel.

Doing a talk show.




What would you like to hear?



Let's see, what shall I do?



For public speaking this year

this will be the last one


Those who are going to Solaria, look forward to it na





There's only a little left of this year ne.


Everyone, make it a year without regrets in what's left of it.





By the way, all your comments

although not all, I do read them on my computer at home.


As always, everyone


thank you.





This has been Narimiya.


Bye

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP