Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hero aspirations.

Filming was until midnight yesterday.


I can take it easy today though.

So I drank with my friends at home till late at night.



The lineup from Narimiya's liquor store.






We were drinking when suddenly


Pal A 「My dream is ・・・・・・・・getting run over by a car while saving a child!!」

and then

Pal B 「Well for me, I wanna get blown up while saving small animals!!!!」



They're a little extreme but

even when they're adults, the aspirations of being a hero are still there ne.

Everyone's looking for their chance to be a hero (*laugh*)

I want to be a hero too.



But let's have a long life.



Today Bloody will air.

J is going to appear a lot, so watch ne.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP