Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, November 14, 2008

Moving.

From early morning today, I was about to blow my fuse.


I'm in 2 dramas.


Yesterday was Bloody Monday, the script was done,

Then abruptly filming, nevertheless I was doing my lines with gusto,

And then, at the location itself, the lines were changed, I blew my fuse to the MAX !



Didn't even have time to eat.

Otherwise, wouldn't remember.


Now we're finally done with the climax, moving to the next location.


Well, that's today's report.



Moving to a new hideout.

The new hideout, pretty comfortable.


Here is where we're going to hatch more terror plots.


What kind of schemes they are, look forward to seeing them.


"Second helping♪Second helping♪"

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP