Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, November 21, 2008

A shocking development.

It's fine weather today.



We're filming Episode 7 of Innocent Love today.


Went to Chigasaki.



My eyes were stung by the sea breeze!



We started the day the moment the deep red sun rose from the horizon.




It was really beautiful but I forgot to take a photo・・・



In Episode 7, my character undergoes quite a shocking development.



Eh ?

Eeh ??

Eeeeh ???



To those who won't feel the shock
Sorry。


But there will be a surprising development.


Yes.


There's a piano on set today too.


In this drama you feel like the piano is something necessary on the set.

When it's there, you just feel like touching it ne.


I tried to play a tune I learnt from best buddy Junya


Fooling around, Junya-kun made his appearance!!


Junya-kun played ○○

Then, we sang together



Whenever we have free time in Innocent Love, we do this.



Now I'm moving to my next work at another location.



During my next off day,



I want to leisurely go shopping na~



Haven't bought Christmas presents for my friends !!

I haven't even bought a TV stand

I also want to eat Krispy Kreme Doughnuts !!


And what kind of clothes should I get to prepare for the cold winter


And other things too


Lately I realized I haven't done much shopping.



In the meantime, I've reached the next location.


Not eaten yet so,
Ordered quiche and hamburger from Cafe Zac




Let's eat !!



【PS】

The song that I sang with Junya-kun just now

I forgot the title

But now I remember !!

It's 「Koi ni ochite」 !!!

Ha, clearly remember now

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP