Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greetings.

Very soon, 2008 will be over.

Was it a good year for everyone?

For me, it was a fruitful one.

I was busy with work,

but I also had an enriched private life.

It was a good balanced year.

As I've said before,

there is a limit

as to what can be done by myself......

They were many people supporting me,

and because of this I was able to do succeed.

For 2009 too, treat me well.

Please see to it.

And now,

I have arrived in Brazil.



I had lunch with Diego, a local model.



It was good~



It's a Brazil countdown.

It seems that half a day has passed by already.

2 reasons

It's been a while since this blog rested.

2009

Everyone,

may it be a wonderful year.

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

Anonymous December 31, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

yay!! another post by Hiroki!

I really look forward for more appearance of him in dramas next year..hopefully, we'll get to see him becoming a bigger artist than he is now!

Love Hiroki!!

Anonymous January 1, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

This is my first attempt at translating Narimiya's blog~
He's been posting almost everyday... long ones too! Sometimes I have no idea what he's talking about lol, I'm crawling through these translations...

Yeah he's definitely a great actor, he caught my eye in gokusen then he was SO adorable in stand up!!

Anonymous January 1, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

you're translating as well?sugeiii na~

Go Grumpy!!

Yea, his blog is very long and he's always so enthusiastic ^^

Anywya, I'll keep supporting you and Geek so even if you're crawling thru it doesn't matter! I'll be here!

Ganbatte!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP