Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happening!!!

It's late, but

Happy New Year.

How did everyone greet the new year?

For me...

It was dangerous.

It's the beginning of the year, and I'm in trouble already.

The bag which contains my cellphone and passport has been stolen.

I wanted to show the pictures on this blog.

Photos were taken, and now I can't post them.

I'm terribly annoyed!!!

For the time being, I'm updating through my friend's cellphone.

The countdown was,

As expected of Brazil, hot~

From the roof of the hotel,

I watched the fireworks countdown.

This feeling of excitement in Brazil, it's great!!

Regrettably, I can't show it to you.

For now, somehow returning home is possible.

But I have an event in Hong Kong soon.

Embassy-san, please help me.

To start off with such an incident.

2009

Will it be a good year?

Will it??

It will

I will challenge myself with new things this year

That's always good for everyone.

I'll do my best.

Your support is appreciated.

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP