Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, May 10, 2009

My time to relax

Helloo

Filming ended early morning today.

What should I do?

What to do?

It was a moment's worry.

I'm going to the spa from yesterday.

Finally, my first experience with Doctor Fish.


It tickles.

I've been interested to try this Doctor Fish for quite a while.

Together with my manager


Less than half the fish are at my feet.

Seems I'm not well-liked.

That's sad.

Manager taking his feet out of the water.


Here they coooooome.

They head for my feet.

Time to relax.


[laugh]

Your feet will be smooth, so I recommend this to everyone.

It tickles, so you'll have to endure it for a while.

After this I'm going to the sauna for a good sweat to refresh myself.

There's a party with the staff tonight.

I'll get to know them better.

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP