Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, August 24, 2009

Rain Man

Today
At about noon
I was going to the swimming pool for a swim...

It began to rain

A-ah Narimiya, the rain man

After that,
Though it was raining I had a good time at the supermarket

Buying ingredients
for dinner tonight




Everything is here
Perfect!!

In the Narimiya home tonight
Dinner will be barbecued chicken!!

The trouble in preparation
In the end went to a friend's shop

Again
Rehearsal for new production
Begins this week onwards
I'll be reading scripts from now

I've just completed the book, really interesting
Beginning for filming
I'm really looking forward to it

Well then, see you

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP