Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Filming

Hello

It's daily filming
Going to and fro the same studio and house

The scenery doesn't change
I'm quite tired of it already [laugh]

However, I get this nervous feeling at the scene
It's fun

One scene, one cut
It's usually not more than 5 minutes

Feels like a stage play

Anxiously wait to see who makes a mistake
Even if there's a mistake,
seems like filming continues

This filming style is rare

I want the viewers to be able to watch it soon

The ban was lifted yesterday
I'll be making an appearance in the first episode of the Getsu 9 Drama

Filming has not yet begun but...
It's been a while since I've met Hiro
I look forward to it



This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP