Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mount Rainier

Good evening

Today
There was presentation for a new CM


I've been chosen to be
the image character of
Morinaga Milk Industry's "Mount Rainier"

Since I went to Paris,
I've come to like coffee
Opportunities to drink coffee have increased
It's great for a coffee enthusiast


In the CM
I appear with Ryoko Yonekura-san

It's been while
Since I last met Yonekura-san
When we acted in a drama together

She's the type of actress
Where it seems like there's no distance
even after a long absence

After that
To the studio
For a drama rehearsal

This time, the episode is quite interesting
The plot supports the main story well
And events are unravelling at a quick pace

My brains are on the verge of bursting
during rehearsal

[laugh]

Now
I'm reading a bit more of the script


Well then

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

johanna September 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

hi how are you?

luchan September 14, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

wo >_<
today i have discovered your blog
that's very nice to translate narimiya san's notes >w<
thanks a lot
(and i hope that he have a nice birthday ^0^)

(sorry for my english >_<)

grumpy September 15, 2009 at 2:17 AM  

Hi johanna and luchan :)

Thanks for the comments.

In case you don't know, this blog is just for an archive. All new entries are always posted on unleashthegeek.blogspot.com first. I also post news about Narimiya there (^8^).

And your English sounds great luchan, have fun reading about Narimiya (^^)/

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP