Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tokyo DOGS

For the whole of yesterday
It was filming for Getsu 9

Woke up at 4am...
It was still completely dark (^^;

For Getsu 9's Tokyo DOGS,
This guy is in the lead role behind-the-scenes


The 3-year-old Kosuke-kun

It's the mascot dog
Which provides a comforting effect at filming locations

A really cute fellow (*^_^*)

I was overtaken by hunger
At Yokohama's Chinatown

I had steamed pork bun!


Actually
I wanted to take a walk around Chinatown
But there was too many people because of the holidays
So I felt the atmosphere while sitting in the car

When I eat steamed buns
I'm always reminded
Of a favourite one

551's steamed pork buns and shao-mais (meat dumplings)
I want to eat them

They're really the best!!

When I return home I'll make an order online
That's what I usually think of at the time

Lastly
In the dead of night around my home area
Very quietly
Under secrecy

I did All Up

It was short
But it was fun at the location

It airs on 19 October
Don't forget to watch it

Me for today


Today my day ended quite early (^_^)v

For tomorrow too everyone
Good things are waiting to happen (^^)/

It been a while since I used emoticons

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP