Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, October 19, 2009

Totally into it

There's been continuous days of filming
I've been concentrating on it
Neglecting my blog...

Sorry

There's no filming today
A piano teacher
came to my house

After practising for the event
I really got interested in it

I bought a piano on a whim [laugh]

From today it's a new tune
I'm practising Beethoven's 'Moonlight'

It's kind of depressing and ominous
But it has a lovely melody

There's just something about this piece, I like it

In-between memorizing scripts
I play the piano
Personally, the change of pace is helpful

Besides that
I've been watching Ugly Betty on DVD
Continuously today for 20 hours

Oh no

I'm totally hooked on it [laugh]
Now I'll continue watching the next half

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also,
I found a compress that works [laugh]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

1 comments:

Cary October 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Ugly Betty...lol
hiroki playing piano = prince!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP