Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, December 17, 2009

Good for the Body

Today
for anan series

I'm off to collect data for it, through my own experience

Head spa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A picture of the aura was taken

Aura
Can it be measured!?

It was 90% me
Somehow, that doesn't make sense ne [laugh]

Today's experience
will be published in anan sometime in the future
Do look forward to it

I'm taking care of my health today
Supper is good for the body too...

Vegetable mousse from Chez Matsuo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's almost a shame to eat them
Because they're pretty

I lost to hunger [laugh]

Yesterday
A child came to the .com shop
but wasn't able to meet me

I'm sorry
I had to rush off for my next work

I heard from the salesperson's child
I'll see you next time!!

Tomorrow onwards, I'll be away for a while ♪

Overseas drama
Look out for it

About hikikomori

It's good ne,
To be at home all the time once in a while [laugh]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well then
This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP