Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Arrival of Spring

I'll be in the April drama
'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'

Be it drama or movie
It's about delinquency

Why is that

[laugh]

But the book was interesting

This new work
Will probably be difficult
But with this cast
I think we can make it
an amusing drama
Please look forward to it

On my way back home yesterday
I saw these

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A bit early?

Soon it'll be spring

It's pollen

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

kanna February 28, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

It should be spring, but it rains often on my side of the world T_T.


Thank you for translating.

Anonymous March 3, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

send you some boxes of sunshine....Good luck for the new Film.

grumpy March 6, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

@kanna: It's blazing hot where I am (>8<)

@Gebers: Hello :)

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP