Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Surprise Present

Good evening

The other day
I was a guest for Triumph
Introducing their new series 'be Sweet'

Yesterday night
I received a present from Triumph

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For me?!
What do I do with this????

Laying the lingerie down
Is this a message for the ladies?
[laugh]

Triumph
For the Cute Adult bra and panties
Thank you

Valentine is coming soon
I'll give this to a friend
who has the closest fit

But it's difficult to hear
about lingerie size during casual chats

I'll do my best [sweats]

Now
I'm in Kobe for a visit
It was fun taking the bullet train

It was great
Just great!
The meal too,
was delicious

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

kanna February 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

xD!!!!!! 'be Sweet' seems like such a cute company, giving a male spokesperson female lingerie, hehehe.

Thanks for translating!

grumpy February 17, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Narimiya can be the spokesperson for anything it seems, lol~

LoL March 28, 2016 at 5:19 PM  

ahahaha Narimiya-san should try to do the Cinderella thing with the ladies :D See who fits :D

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP