Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, March 12, 2010

For Surfers?

Yesterday
For photography of 'Men's Voi'
I was at a beach in Shonan

The weather was good
So were the waves

That's what
My surfer friend would say [laugh]

At breaks between photography I looked at the beach
I haven't gone surfing recently

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I don't think the weather is right for now
But
It'll be fun to be in the sea
I look forward to surfing

No matter how fine I say the weather is
If I were to jump into the sea this season
My heart's just not in it

In private
When I'm into something, I really get into it
What am I into these days?

Thinking about surfing
I feel kinda envious

Here's me washing a car
Took a photo...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The water is cooling!!

And
Looking once more at the beach,
Remnants of surfing linger
That how I feel ne [laugh]

Photography went really well
So it ended earlier than planned

At the end of last year
I got a new car
This time, the roof opens up

Driving home with the hood down
I could see the sky
Great feeling~

After that,
To complete my transformation into Shinagawa Daichi for
'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'
I went to the hairdresser's for a hairstyle change

Ever since my debut
'FACE-T' has taken care
of my hairdressing needs

I was there
For six and a half hours!

Shampoo, 5 times!!

Hair was dyed over and over again
Finally the colour was decided

The one in-charge Matsuoka-san
Always delivers on my
Difficult and ambiguous requests

Thank you so much

This time too, there's a good vibe to it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's it for my entry
It's quite a long one [laugh]

It was a pleasant day~

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

Carmen March 13, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Thank you for all your hard work translating =)
I love this actor^^

Anonymous March 14, 2010 at 12:45 PM  

You look great with the new hair colour.

grumpy March 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Hi Nemrac26,

You're welcome :)

He's one of my favourite actors too!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP