Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

G Power

Yesterday during interval between filming
I went shopping at GIVENCHY


At the S/S show,
I thought that Givenchy
had the coolest look this season

Items like t-shirt with star studs,
T-shirt with prints, and
Bangles

Because there wasn't much time to shop
I was making quite a fuss
I troubled the salesperson
with many questions

The t-shirts that I buy
They usually shrink after washing

When you like a shirt
Then it shrinks
Makes you wanna cry right?

This time, a little bit bigger!

It was cold in Tokyo yesterday, with the rain falling
The worst was when it snowed in the evening...
But thanks to G, it was a good day!

By the way... my cap is G too

Thank you! G!! [laugh]

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP