Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Popular Person

Good morning

Continuing into the 2nd day
Filming for YanMega

Because I have so many turns, in the midst of the scenes
I didn't know if I was still being filmed or not

Daichi was popular [laugh]

Yesterday
I had a slight cold
Wasn't feeling good

After a session of IV drip
This morning I felt totally fine

My body's that simple??

In the next studio
Izumi Pinko-san was filming
She passed by our studio
And had refreshments for us!

Croquette and minced beef cutlet

x100!!

Wonderful~~

I ate them with everyone else

Pinko-san

Thank you very much

What filming was about...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Erm
You don't really get it it right [laugh]

But
I'm doing something that you would want to watch

This has been Narimiya.

4 comments:

kanna March 25, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Another delinquent role? :P I believe in Nari, looking foreword to this!


Thanks so much for translating! (sorry I havent been coming by as often, did not have internet for a while T_T)

Anonymous March 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Had also a cold...bad or?
Look forwards for the new films.But it take soooooooo looong,Grrrhhhhh

Anonymous March 25, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Thank you that you always take time for this blog.
ありがとうございます

Anonymous March 31, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I have to endure the time until I can see moving pictures, made 5 fan videos that I've deleted 3 again because they were so bad ....

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP