Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

TGC!!

Today, I made a brief appearance......

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On TGC

It's the tenth anniversary of my debut as an actor this year,
it's also TGC's 10th year holding their exhibition, so I guess it's great timing?
I was really hyped up about it

A collaboration effort with FREE'S MART for a first ladies item

The theme
Sexy Military
It's a style that girls would want to wear freely for this summer

For the runway, I had the popular Sasaki Nozomi-chan who's in the same company as me to wear it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There's a limited number
Those who weren't able to attend TGC, do check it out as well

I was a secret guest
The previous entry became somewhat like a quiz as I wasn't able to inform everyone

Sorry

TGC is dangerous ne

It's rare that I get so many thousands of screams, I was a little nervous at first...

Then I really enjoyed it

On stage
The voices felt like tremors that were passed down rapidly

The screams of the girls today
Is like an earthquake of M7. Or M8

A major one [laugh]

I really had fun

Thank you everyone for your support

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the dressing room
Standing between Sasaki and me is the office beauty, our company president

This has been Narimiya.

2 comments:

kanna March 8, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

He looked really goood~ And it's nice to hear those screams of encouragement, the model is really pretty too! The fashion show must've been amazing.


As always thank you for translating

grumpy March 8, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

Hi kanna :)

I think Narimiya always looks good!! lol~~

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP