Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, May 2, 2010

On My Mind

Hello~

Thank you for all the comments this week

After a few days off

Filming has resumed


This is the swallow's nest at filming location

Right now doing its best
The mama bird is sitting and warming the eggs

Somehow I feel quite worried

Little birds from the nest
I'd like to see them soon

When I complete filming
I wonder if the birds would still be in the nest?


It's like a warm feeling ne

This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

3 comments:

Anonymous May 4, 2010 at 6:50 AM  

また、鳥の子供たちは罰金願っています。
やってみなよ。
素晴らしい1週間があります

XinBi May 5, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

so cute >w<

kanna May 5, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

he is so caring! The drama looks really good too~ I've watching the raws and following along pretty well.

Its sad cuz I miss a lot of the jokes but I must be patient.

Thanks for all your translations! You are working so hard as always too =)

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP